ROTARY HAMMER DRILL 4-IN-1 850W 7.5 AMP PRO-RM850KIT
- [OUR PROFESSIONAL AND POWERFUL ROTARY HAMMER] Has a powerful motor to offer you 7.5 AMP, 3 Joules of impact energy. Also gives a variable speed between 0-1100 RPM and a Rotary drill offering you 0-5200 IPM (impact per minute). Guarantees a good job on concrete, metal, brick, wood and hard materials.
- [EVERYTHING YOU NEED, 4 FUNCTIONS IN 1] Our 1-inch hammer drill has three modes: ROTARY DRILLING: for screw driving and for drilling into steel, wood and plastics. HAMMER DRILLING: for concrete and masonry drilling operations. BIT ROTATION: non-working position used only to rotate a flat chisel into the desired position. HAMMERING ONLY: for light chipping, chiseling and demolition applications. In this mode the tool can also be used as a lever to free a jammed drill bit.
- [360° ADJUSTABLE HANDLE] According to the work you are doing with the rotary hammer drill, you can adjust the handle for comfort and control the fatigue caused by hard work.
- [SAFETY CONTROL] If the bit gets stuck or snagged, the force transmitted by the rotary hammer will be interrupted, protecting your hands and wrists. It is recommended that you hold the tool firmly with both hands.
- TWO-YEAR (2) LIMITED WARRANTY. NO RISK 30-DAY RETURNS. Every Promaker product is designed thinking of every household need, that’s why our Power Rotary Hammer are perfect for any task. We built our brand on happy customers and we are sure that you’ll love our product too. So, we offer 2-year Warranty. Buy with confidence, we won’t let you down.
7 in stock
|Dimensions||16.42 × 11.85 × 4.72 in|
Mike Vandergrift –
Hammerin’ the point home. This thing has been great so far. I used it to bust up some rocks in my yard that were just a little too tall. My mower would normally hit these rocks so I used the hammer drill to break down about five separate rocks in my yard below the ground level. I used this thing straight for about an hour and a half and it had no issues keeping up. I am very impressed with this thing so far. It also comes with a nice carrying case, a depth gauge, and a variety of bits. I cannot speak to the longevity of this thing yet, but at this price point, I am incredibly impressed so far.
Christina Paul –
Great tool, even for a novice like me I am no stranger to power tools. I love my cordless drills and use them on a constant basis. However, when I needed to drill some holes in our basement walls to secure some shelving, I needed a tool with a bit more power behind it. This Promaker SDS Plus impact hammer drill did the job nicely. Again, I am no tool or DIY expert by any means, but this drill more than made up for the power that my cordless DeWalt drill just couldn’t muster.
Great hammer drill. So far this is working as expected. No issues with it and easy to use. Comes with everything you need. Carrying case is a bonus to store and keep dust free. Do recommend.
Robert Crandall –
Great for occasional concrete drilling or chipping of sidewalks. This is a very good hammer drill for a homeowner that needs to drill smaller holes into the garage floor to hold equipment or shelving. Also if you are like me and have a few places in your sidewalks that just need a light chipping off the keep from jamming peoples toes.
Amazingly well made and heavy duty! I am so, so pleased with this PROMAKER hammer drill.
Beautifully manufactured and finished without flaws on arrival this powerful drill and masonry hammer is perfect for my requirements in making larger art pieces which often requires drilling through very, very tough materials to use as bases or for mounting the completed project.
Powerful but easy to handle at my age thanks to the front end pistol grip this drill comes with a small group of accessories including, bits and drill guide.
I am very, very happy with this item—thank you.