PRESSURE WASHER 1450 PSI, 1.45 GPM PRO-H1400
- [OUR POWERFUL SMALL PRESSURE WASHER] provides up a washer of 1450 PSI MAX with 1.7 water flow. Features that’ll give you the best way to clean anything you need to.ything you need to.
- [THERE IS A 16.5FT HIGH PRESSURE HOSE] Our high electric power washer gives you the chance to comfortably clean cars, patios, office areas, without having to worry about reaching small or difficult areas.
- [COMFORT] Car wash pressure washer includes two wheels for best mobility to pull the washer when you are using it.
- [WHAT YOU GET] Electric Pressure Washer, 2-hose connector 1/2 and 3/4, Gun & Adjustable Lance, Hose and a Soap Dispenser. Features: Spray gun with adjustale spray nozzle, Water oulet pressure gun, 16,5ft Water hose and power cord. SPECIFICATIONS: Voltage: 120 V, Amperage: 15,5 Amp, Weight: 23.7 Lbs, Power: 1800W, Rated Flow: 1.7 gal/min, Max Pressure: 1450 PSI, Auto Stop: Yes, Hose cord 16.5ft
- TWO-YEAR (2) LIMITED WARRANTY. NO RISK 30-DAY RETURNS. Every Promaker product is designed thinking of every household need, that’s why our our pressure washers are perfect for any task. We built our brand on happy customers and we are sure that you’ll love our product too. So, we offer 2-year Warranty. Buy with confidence, we won’t let you down.
10 in stock
Mafer Galindez –
I wanted a good quality pressure washer but easy to use and put together. I’ve never owned a pressure washer before, so i trusted Amazon reviews and ratings.
When I used it for the first time I thought: its power is amazing, if the 1400 psi pressure washer works that well, the 3000 psi washer must be a powerful machine; It was quite fun to get all the dirt out of the yard with ease, just adjust the nozzle to your liking and you’re good to go. It took me only 10 minutes assemble it following the instructions. I recommend the purchase of the product.
I have 3 cars, and this pressure washer does an excellent job. Honestly I recommend it ( ALSO ITS A GOOD DEAL)
Jennifer Parsons –
Pieces don’t fit. Manual incomplete in order to assemble unit to use. Waste of money. Do NOT recommend. Avoid this unit at all costs.